Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Getting back to the subject of the OP, I now feel serenely calm about this game, I know the scum will win, I know we have EL, we can sit back and enjoy the game, sing for the shirt, and applaud the team on their lap of honour, and generally have a good time. The lads have done well this season against the odds. Europa League isn't that bad, but if AVB's really going for silverware next year, focus on the FA Cup instead. 3rd round entry, straight knockout, no scum parachuting down from a bigger competition half way through, Saturday games, and (barring replays) single fixtures.

Totally feel at peace with this season right now. Looking forward to seeing the boys play one more time tomorrow. I wish there was a way to watch without hearing anything about the Scum game. I don't want that bullshit spoiling the last game of the season for me.

COYS!

I just wanna say that whatever happens today, this season has been a fucking brilliant journey. I'm only a newbie Spur, but now I truly feel at home with this club; and I think this season I have witnessed the start of a special new era with this group of players and this manager. And hopefully it's only going to get more magical going forward!
COYS!!! :adebaehug:

Jamie Redknapp complaining about people being incentivised to win matches? I forgot he played for us for free.

Or maybe he didnt, the stupid big mouthed cunt.

Drinking-Superman-GIF-superman-the-movie-18139334-302-347.gif

Back
Top Bottom