Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm just gonna put them here...

lakshmi.png
tyche.png

Any truth in the rumour that if Arse do get CL football they are going to celebrate by having an open top bus parade through Woolwich to show off their big charity telethon style CL cheque?

COYS-FOGS!!!

What have we done to deserve Nial Quinn on commentary for our game. He's an ex Sunderland player/chairman ffs and as biased as they come.

Jamie Redknapp complaining about people being incentivised to win matches? I forgot he played for us for free.

Or maybe he didnt, the stupid big mouthed cunt.

I think google translate got some of that wrong though, through my C in GCSE Latin calcaribus means spur, so it should be calcaribi
"Somnium eximius beatus felix malo!!!!!
venientque super te Calcaribui!!!"
It's tricky figuring out what modifies what in the first part, but this works for me:

SUPRUM FELIX FORTUNATUM SOMNIĪ VOTUM!!!!
VENĪTE VŌS CALCARĒS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom