Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sell list: brings in ~£130m:
Richarlison (35m), Kulusevski (30m), Hojbjerg (15m), GLC (10m), Skipp (10m), Reguilon (10m), Rodon (10m), Gil (7m)

Loan list:
Bergvall, Devine, Phillips, Moore, Solomon, Spence

Leaves us of budget of ~£200m to fill 8 gaps in the squad.

Uq8Fhmn.png

Sell list: brings in ~£130m:
Richarlison (35m), Kulusevski (30m), Hojbjerg (15m), GLC (10m), Skipp (10m), Reguilon (10m), Rodon (10m), Gil (7m)

Loan list:
Bergvall, Devine, Phillips, Moore, Solomon, Spence

Leaves us of budget of ~£200m to fill 8 gaps in the squad.

Uq8Fhmn.png

No point loaning Solomon.... Either give him a proper chance from the bench or sell him.

Considering most people will want Eze for 60m+ and a couple of attackers with a similar pricetag; 8 into 200m doesn't fit.

No point loaning Solomon.... Either give him a proper chance from the bench or sell him.

Considering most people will want Eze for 60m+ and a couple of attackers with a similar pricetag; 8 into 200m doesn't fit.
Loaning Solomon could help raising some cash for him. Hard to sell him now given he’s just been out injured.

Agree £200m may not be enough, anything upto £250m realistic if we genuinely make £100m+ in sales.

Loaning Solomon could help raising some cash for him. Hard to sell him now given he’s just been out injured.

I don't think we should sell him anyway, personally.

Agree £200m may not be enough, anything upto £250m realistic if we genuinely make £100m+ in sales.

- Solomon as LW2 = 1 less to buy.
- Bergvall as CM depth = 1 less to buy.
- Keep Rich (not gonna get a better backup ST and we won't clog up the pathway for Veliz or Scarlett). = 1 less to buy.

100m sales
100m kitty

5 into 200m sounds a lot more doable.

That said; I'd also expect some push-back from peeps here about not seeking new backup FBs.

- Keep Rich (not gonna get a better backup ST and we won't clog up the pathway for Veliz or Scarlett). = 1 less to buy.

100m sales
100m kitty

That said; I'd also expect some push-back from peeps here about not seeking new backup FBs.
Yeah Bergvall will be around the first team squad next season, would be willing to sell both Richie and Royal if the Saudis come back for them.

100m sales
100m kitty

Yep, all fair points.
Would Bergvall be ready given he’s only 18?

....I think the deeper point here is that there's too much to do in one window (kitty) and we need quality > bodies right now.

Back
Top Bottom