Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sell list: brings in ~£130m:
Richarlison (35m), Kulusevski (30m), Hojbjerg (15m), GLC (10m), Skipp (10m), Reguilon (10m), Rodon (10m), Gil (7m)

Loan list:
Bergvall, Devine, Phillips, Moore, Solomon, Spence

Leaves us of budget of ~£200m to fill 8 gaps in the squad.

Uq8Fhmn.png
We aren't selling Deki, and Richarlison will only go if he asks to.

They sent him out on loan and want to sign a Bappe replacement…

They don’t need to

So if we loan Bergvall out in the summer and sign another CM that means he's "openly on the market" too?

You don't think maybe he's just on loan cos he's a kid needing development?

Keen to?
Or a mess with too many players?

Why are you being such a prick about this? What are you afraid of? The club signing T1 players?

I thought perhaps you knew more than you do.... That's just benefit of the doubt. Not fear.

I'm a "prick" cos you've disappeared into your fantasy head-cannon once more and are sketchily throwing round phases like "tier 1" and "on the market openly" to suit? .....Sure, pal.

It's ok to admit you're just throwing around nothing more than a desire here.

I thought perhaps you knew more than you do.... That's just benefit of the doubt. Not fear.

I'm a "prick" cos you've disappeared into your fantasy head-cannon once more and are sketchily throwing round phases like "tier 1" and "on the market openly" to suit? .....Sure, pal.

It's ok to admit you're just throwing around nothing more than a desire here.

Yeah I think Simons is a T1 player and I think he could be prized out of PSG.

That’s the kind of talent IMO that can raise our ceiling.

Why does that bother you?

Why are you being such a prick about a pretty basic opinion post on a chat forum?
You seem really defensive about it

Back
Top Bottom