Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No City have the players to rotate.

For sure and we need that. no question.

Tosin is an interesting one for me because I see that he's on a free and doesn't seem ambitious for that reason BUT he is homegrown and personally I think he's better than a freebie style player. I think he could become a regular England international if he joins us and we have the games to rotate him.

Why does that bother you?

Why are you being such a prick about a pretty basic opinion post on a chat forum?
You seem really defensive about it
It bothers him because he is employed by Levy to peddle the message

You'll take Werner on a further 12 month loan and be grateful for it too

And he's being a prick because he's airfixx

Love an early war chest story. :ledleylick:

War Chest being prepared...... .:parker:

200w.gif

First Anges white flag comments on the eve of a derby and now this news being leaked by the club.

Hopefully the players show up.

Drop the tabloid bullshit mate... Unlike troll-scum like JT, you're better than that.

It was a 16minute presser where he spoke of ambition, needing to do better etc. and not accepting this season as a success. It was one line and it had no direct correlation to tomorrows game.

Last edited:
For sure and we need that. no question.

Tosin is an interesting one for me because I see that he's on a free and doesn't seem ambitious for that reason BUT he is homegrown and personally I think he's better than a freebie style player. I think he could become a regular England international if he joins us and we have the games to rotate him.

Tosin is a very good player. On a free he would be a great signing. Too many of our fans look at the fee or the status of the selling club and sneer before looking at the qualities of the actual player. There’s a reason all the big English clubs are looking at him.

Tosin is a very good player. On a free he would be a great signing. Too many of our fans look at the fee or the status of the selling club and sneer before looking at the qualities of the actual player. There’s a reason all the big English clubs are looking at him.
Thinks we are looking at a couple of lefties why left back as well.

Back
Top Bottom