Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or he'd take four 50m players.

End of the day, if they get the quality of player we need, who gives a fuck what they cost?

Problem will come when it comes out we are priced out of competing for a Williams or Kvara and we end up with a worse player. The owners will get that grief.

Tbh I bet if the club comes to Ange and says we have budget for Kvara, he’s not going to say no.

:richclosed:

Richarlison, Tanguy, Lo Celso and one other?

Whenever the fee goes above £40m we have a terrible record.

Bless Steve Hitchin 😭

To be fair, I feel alot more comfortable with our current set up and strategy that we'd be able to get some real good talent for that sort of money going forward. Especially when you consider how much of a success Van de Ven has been!

Plenty of Prem players and known quantities out there too like Maddison.

Was it so stunning? In the keeper's corner. Vicario should have stopped it.
Uh oh... I'm getting Hugo vibes already about this kid... Massively Overrated! :llorishuh:

I just think that if it's something Eze can offer, then isn't it better to HAVE that option in your team, than have to FACE it in someone else's??

Plus, I like him, he seems a decent guy, on a par with Sonny in personality.

But maybe we need to harness his inner Joey Barton and turn him into a right cunt!

Uh oh... I'm getting Hugo vibes already about this kid... Massively Overrated! :llorishuh:

I just think that if it's something Eze can offer, then isn't it better to HAVE that option in your team, than have to FACE it in someone else's??

Plus, I like him, he seems a decent guy, on a par with Sonny in personality.

But maybe we need to harness his inner Joey Barton and turn him into a right cunt!
Vicario is great, but that is one goal I feel he could have saved. I'm sure Hugo would have saved it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-head-wonderkids-signature-stars-Serie-A.html

Woolwich and Tottenham 'eye up 15-year-old AC Milan star' as North London rivals prepare to go head-to-head for wonderkids' signature as he stars in Serie A​

• AC Milan star is impressing in the Italian league with senior team debut
  • Premier League clubs are set to make a move for the young starle in summer
By POPPY TREADAWAY

PUBLISHED: 20:48 GMT, 8 March 2024

Woolwich and Tottenham are reportedly in a fierce competition to secure the signature of a 15-year-old prodigy.
The North London rivals are eager to bring him to the Premier League without any transfer fee. Francesco Camarda has emerged as one of the most sought-after talents in Italian football this season.
Despite being four years younger than his teammates, the forward has showcased remarkable skills, scoring 12 goals in 29 appearances for AC Milan's under-19 squad

End of the day, if they get the quality of player we need, who gives a fuck what they cost?

Problem will come when it comes out we are priced out of competing for a Williams or Kvara and we end up with a worse player. The owners will get that grief.

Tbh I bet if the club comes to Ange and says we have budget for Kvara, he’s not going to say no.

In the above situ we'll get a Vicario scenario.... People will piss and moan about "ambition" based on pricetags before they even know how good the guy is.

Whatever happened to that player we were discussing one summer. I seem to remember a name, Behradino, I think. Did he become something or turned in to shit?

Back
Top Bottom