Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jonathan David isn’t like the others. Not really a speedy, dribbly wide forward. He’s more of a down the middle 9. Not always been totally convincing either imo.
I put him as CF, between Nico Williams and 3 left-footed WF (of course I don't want all 3 of them). But, I agree, I am not totally convinced by him either and for €50m he'd cost around what Spurs would get for Richarlison (who's EPL proven)...

I put him as CF, between Nico Williams and 3 left-footed WF (of course I don't want all 3 of them). But, I agree, I am not totally convinced by him either and for €50m he'd cost around what Spurs would get for Richarlison (who's EPL proven)...

LOL.... Spurs aren't getting 50m back for Richy unless he's marched to Saudi Arabia by gunpoint.

Left-footed WF who mainly plays both side, plus CM - he won't get much playing time at Barca on the right though, due to Lamine (who scored again vs Mallorca).
If he indeed became available many clubs - richer & bigger than Spurs - would also be after him :cool:

View: https://twitter.com/FTalentScout/status/1727447520433860729

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfquWHjGy9M

Last edited:
If Toney is valued at £100m (if Brentford did sell him I guess it would be closer to £80m) I can't see why Richarlison can't be worth £40m - if Spurs consider selling him. From the comments by Angelos he sounded happy to keep him though...
Toney is wanted by other English clubs.

Toney is wanted by other English clubs.

Toney do want to leave Brentford - something he made sure the press knew, and even since the press has linked him with all the EPL top clubs.
And who says Richarlison is not wanted by other EPL clubs? If he became available I am sure there would be other EPL clubs interested.

Toney do want to leave Brentford - something he made sure the press knew, and even since the press has linked him with all the EPL top clubs.
And who says Richarlison is not wanted by other EPL clubs? If he became available I am sure there would be other EPL clubs interested.
I'm not so sure

Back
Top Bottom