Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was scrolling through some line-ups for tonight s European games.

And see that Ajax have a lad namned Branco Van den Boomen on the bench!

I mean, sign him up!

Charlie Day Ok GIF

I heard he’s a friend of the feminists, they chant “boo men!”

Not a top priority signing but he seem to have recovered his form - scored 19 goals in 34 games so far this season (12 in Ligue 1).

23-24:
Nico Williams - Jonathan David - Neto/Bakayoko/Takfuso Kubo.

All of them are speedsters and dribblers. Not saying it would happen, of course, but it's allowed to wish...

View: https://twitter.com/Ekremkonur/status/1766032025738186799

Jonathan David isn’t like the others. Not really a speedy, dribbly wide forward. He’s more of a down the middle 9. Not always been totally convincing either imo.

Don’t give Levy ideas , maybe we could charge the subs if they don‘t come on
The club should start a financing scheme to help OAPs, 1% off your season ticket cost but in return you leave 95% of your estate to Enic in your final will when you snuff it

Could be a real money spinner while also helping people out in the here and now

I should work for the club's commercial team

Make it happen Daniel

The club should start a financing scheme to help OAPs, 1% off your season ticket cost but in return you leave 95% of your estate to Enic in your final will when you snuff it

Could be a real money spinner while also helping people out in the here and now

I should work for the club's commercial team

Make it happen Daniel
MacMillan Cancer
British Heart Foundation
NSPCC
Joe Lewis defence fund

Decisions , decisions

Being serious

Could we go for Osimhen? we might be one of the few clubs that could afford him.

what's his actual worth, and what do Napoli want - 150?

Being serious

Could we go for Osimhen? we might be one of the few clubs that could afford him.

what's his actual worth, and what do Napoli want - 150?
It certainly has all the makings of the typical tottenham styled signing for sure

Back
Top Bottom