Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It does piss me off that we are never linked to any top players or top up and coming players. Its always City, Woolwich, Utd, Newcastle and Chelsea.

Can we have some 60-70m signings to wet our knickers?
tanguy ndombele sport GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Really not convinced by Gimenez. Just keep Richarlison and spend the money elsewhere. Ppl are really underrating Richy when it was not too long ago that he was banging in goals consistently. Sure, I would really love a top class striker (with a better injury record) but I don't see the point in taking a gamble on players like Gimenez.

I have a horrible horrible feeling about Gimenez.

Not based on anything rational at all but it just feels like there are much more established quality strikers out there.
I fully agree with you. But here's some comfort. Almost all the players first punted as targets were camo for another bloke from Vicario to VDV to Dragusin....the only issue was this under Paratici's 4D chess. When was the last time he was at a game?

It does piss me off that we are never linked to any top players or top up and coming players. Its always City, Woolwich, Utd, Newcastle and Chelsea.

Can we have some 60-70m signings to wet our knickers?

We've been linked with loads though? :confused:

The problem is that we haven't signed them 😆

Back
Top Bottom