Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/bbcsport/status/1783483504262549580?s=46&t=LZlJuZ1uaIN4QMovCQVkvQ

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Interesting looking back and seeing that he goes on about teams maybe buying x and y then for us he says we will be operating on a tight budget. He doesn’t say that about any of the other clubs, just us. Yet we were the only fuckers to buy anyone!

Cunt says "Spurs must sell b4 buy" every window and our melty fan-base take the bait e-v-e-r-y fucking time.

Funny how the prick didn't predict the entire league would be shitting themselves over FFP....... #InsightfulJournalism

We need to wrap it up early though (assuming no release clause active) otherwise they could sell Olise and then play hardball over Eze.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was announced because they want it done early tbh. They're going to have to need ample time to find replacements for those two.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was announced because they want it done early tbh. They're going to have to need ample time to find replacements for those two.
Eze like Maddison for me, feels like one that got away, we should have been all over him coming out of The Championship.

Would be good to finally get him onboard.

Back
Top Bottom