Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I would prefer to sell Kane now, as he clearly doesn’t want to play for us anymore, I’m also inclined to say just reject every bid they put in under 170 million.

We need to show City that they can’t just cherry pick any player they want, and also without an out and put striker they won’t be anywhere near as good as they were last season, which showed on Sunday. We have their season in our hands as much as ours

Fuck the plastics

we are pretty parks and recreation GIF

There's got to be some dodgy dealings behind the scenes.

It happens every time they shift deadwood

Other than the incomings we still need to shift Aurier and CCV (1 year left on their contract) and Sissoko (2 years). Also need to see wtf we're going to do with Clarke. Let's hope for a busier week than last.

There is definitely a line, I agree.
But there can't be a fixation on a certain number.
Erm, what's the difference? Are you saying we should have a line, but be adaptable and lower that line the nearer we get to the last day? That's exactly what we mustn't do. If you're not saying that, then I'm not sure how those two statements reconcile.

Perhaps in some kind of sense although we're all saying different things, we all have the same fear - that Kane will leave on the last day and we have no (or very inferior) replacement. I think 100% of us on here would agree that that is worst scenario.

Erm, what's the difference? Are you saying we should have a line, but be adaptable and lower that line the nearer we get to the last day? That's exactly what we mustn't do. If you're not saying that, then I'm not sure how those two statements reconcile.

Perhaps in some kind of sense although we're all saying different things, we all have the same fear - that Kane will leave on the last day and we have no (or very inferior) replacement. I think 100% of us on here would agree that that is worst scenario.

I'm saying we can't watch viable replacements become unavailable whilst holding out for exactly what Levy wants.
I'm saying we can't deny an offer entirely, we should give some indication as to what may be more palletable.

Unless of course Levy is actually ready to block the move and make Kane play this year.
I very much doubt he'll do that as he knows he'll never get as much for every subsequent window.

Nahitan Nandez: Tottenham make approach for Cagliari midfielder​

Never heard of him but seems versatile.

A very ordinary signing that would be. He's perfectly decent, but it would be under-whelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom