Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dybala and sessegnon not signing pale into insignificance when compared to the growing rage I am feeling about your incessant reminders about films.
Whoa fella, take it easy...

MV5BMjE1MzU1Mjg1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc3NDQ2Mw@@._V1_.jpg

:baletroll::baletroll::baletroll:

Ahhh 2018, the year I joined the glorious place that is TFC and found home by meeting the most miserable cunts on earth. Also the Juve heartbreak...

wages for loans are always paid by the parent club. they are just reimbursed them on receipt of invoice.
Quickest and easiest way to sort this.
Dybala signs a new contract at Juventus for whatever we have offered, Juve will still continue to pay him and his image rights aren't changed.
we then sign him on loan for the season with obligation to buy, paying his wage on receipt of invoice.
we then get a year to sort this image right bullshit out.

Job Done. get me on a plane to Turin.

I fucking called it. I want my percentage of it if it goes through!!

Back
Top Bottom