Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Prisoners was released in 2013. Brilliant movie

My man Denis Villeneuve.
:pochsmirk:

Speaking of which, we're going to hit 2049 easily, aren't we?
:pochshock:

MFW I read every negative tweet about Dybala.

giphy.gif

I don't understand why Spurs backed out of the Fernandes deal to pursuit Dybala - Fernandes would have fitted into our system better, is far less 'high maintenance' and was actually desperate to come.

Still expecting Lo Celso and Sess dunno why people think they're not coming...

Would've preferred BF to PD but getting the above plus NDombele is a good window for us especially when you consider CE and TA are still here

Tancredi on Talksport:

'Nothing to do with a replacement or terms or image rights. All to do with him currently being sued by Image Rights company for £40m - Company has sent official communication highlighting this to Tottenham and United to scupper the deal - but not only that, Dybala's agents requested £15m commission, Tottenham offered £3m and the agents requested the other £12m from Juventus and they pulled out'

Tancredi on Talksport:

'Nothing to do with a replacement or terms or image rights. All to do with him currently being sued for £40m - Company has sent official communication highlighting this to Tottenham and United to scupper the deal - but not only that, Dybala's agents requested £15m commission, Tottenham offered £3m and the agents requested the other £12m from Juventus and they pulled out'
£15m commission, I'd tell them to get to fuck also TBF.

Back
Top Bottom