Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was partly my point, I went through 30 pages and barely a mention of Lo Celso who would be a much more valuable signing.

I know he divides opinion and isn’t a “marquee” name, but I’d be as happy by the potential of Sessegnon for25m, than i would have been with Dybala at 70m and 200k wages.

I like Dybala, he’d be an upgrade on Moura as a second striker, but we need LC much more
Yeah, agree with that, apart from I know nothing of Lo Celso other than what I've read & watched since the links to him. Most would seem to be very positive so looking forward to watching him play.

We've been linked to Sess for more than 2 years now and those links have solid too. It's fair to say that Poch has wanted him for a while. Ever since those links surfaced we have also been the favoured side and the feeling I've always had has been it's a deal always going to happen, even when he remained at Fulham to play in the PL last year was I thought a positive as it meant he got some important minutes that I seriously doubt he would have got with us. One of those deals that have made sense from day one.

2012? Terrible terrible year for FIFA.

boxshot.jpg

The fuck were they thinking?
Rooney looks like he's tugging wheelchair off there........

:pochwtf:

So providing we get Lo Celso signed up today, how do we line-up IF Eriksen leaves after our window closes?

I haven't watched enough to know where Lo Celso plays, but surely we'd be short of a creative player unless we're totally changing the system? Not trying to be negative - genuinely intrigued.
We will be short. Lo Celso cannot directly replace Eriksen. We will have to come up with a different game plan.

Clearly we need to have a backup striker as Kane's injury record isn't great and Parrott is certainly not ready.

So, if Dybala isn't happening........Icardi?

Or maybe Levy makes a 1am drunk phone call to Llorente.
Exactly why the seeming priorities for this window are all wrong. However good he was in Amsterdam, is re-signing an older (and even slower) Llorente SERIOUSLY the best we can come up with as a forward alternative to Kane? Obviously our esteemed Director Of Football thinks so.

Back
Top Bottom