Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clearly we need to have a backup striker as Kane's injury record isn't great and Parrott is certainly not ready.

So, if Dybala isn't happening........Icardi?

Or maybe Levy makes a 1am drunk phone call to Llorente.

2015. Room, The Martian and Ex Machina were my favourites
Meanwhile, I was most disappointed by...

CikRBcvUoAEHotZ.jpg

Tancredi on Talksport:

'Nothing to do with a replacement or terms or image rights. All to do with him currently being sued by Image Rights company for £40m - Company has sent official communication highlighting this to Tottenham and United to scupper the deal - but not only that, Dybala's agents requested £15m commission, Tottenham offered £3m and the agents requested the other £12m from Juventus and they pulled out'
I hope this image rights company knows what happens to businesses that don't cooperate
Spurs-row firm fire 'suspicious' :levystare:

Tancredi on Talksport:

'Nothing to do with a replacement or terms or image rights. All to do with him currently being sued by Image Rights company for £40m - Company has sent official communication highlighting this to Tottenham and United to scupper the deal - but not only that, Dybala's agents requested £15m commission, Tottenham offered £3m and the agents requested the other £12m from Juventus and they pulled out'

Not sure about the source, but this would make sense.
We really dont like to pay agent fees. I think when Pool signed Salah, in this summer they payed like 40 mil eur for agent fees or smth... those amounts are staggering. For fcking nothing.

To paraphrase my favourite fictional charecter Ron Swanson - "I don't want to paint with a broad brush here, but every single agent in the world is a miserable, incompetent thief and should change career or be put down right on the spot" !

So providing we get Lo Celso signed up today, how do we line-up IF Eriksen leaves after our window closes?

I haven't watched enough to know where Lo Celso plays, but surely we'd be short of a creative player unless we're totally changing the system? Not trying to be negative - genuinely intrigued.

Really would have liked another forward and I believe RB is crucial but I guess we can't complain with two very exciting players in Ndombele and Lo Celos and a backup/prospect in Sessegnon

Back
Top Bottom