Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does Lion think medicals are done by medics who are catapulted across Europe in early stages of negotiations?

Medicals are the last thing a club does before signing players, not the first ffs

Valencia won the 1943/44 league title, and as Spanish football continued, the rest of the world fought the mother of all sequals. Spain did not take part in the second world war... Lazy cunts lol!

1. I didn’t say that. I was strictly talking about your proposed starting 11 which I don’t think is an upgrade from last year’s best 11.
2. You do realise that we were basically bottom of our CL group to start of (that’s the first half of the season) and that we had lost 5 PL games in the first half of the season (that’s just 2 losses short of our total losses in the 17/18 season).

You’re not only misquoting me but also misrepresenting the facts of last season.

We DID get to the CL final regardless (we were also the better team in 5/6 group games and battered BVB over 2 legs).

We were 2 points off top in January.... Surely points won is a more crucial metric than games lost?

Does Lion think medicals are done by medics who are catapulted across Europe in early stages of negotiations?

Medicals are the last thing a club does before signing players, not the first ffs

Maybe negotiations have been completed.

Medicals do not need to happen in London, could just as easily have happened in Turin, Italy sometime today

giphy.gif

Fee for Lo Celso and Sess agreed it seems if both sign tommorow Levy has done fantastic and I'm happy to say I was wrong. If he gets in Dybala or gets Eriksen to a new deal we should build the bald fucker a state and start a church in his name

Back
Top Bottom