Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now that’s a sentence I never thought to read in my life :levylol:
He debunked a fair few modern myths about Levy in his recent pod interview.

At least when working with him Levy has never been one to start negotiating late, penny pinch or try to change a deal at the last minute. But he's a stern and detail oriented negotiator. But to paraphrase him "once you have a deal with Daniel he will follow through on it". Also described him as the most honest chairman he has had to deal with.

He debunked a fair few modern myths about Levy in his recent pod interview.

At least when working with him Levy has never been one to start negotiating late, penny pinch or try to change a deal at the last minute. But he's a stern and detail oriented negotiator. But to paraphrase him "once you have a deal with Daniel he will follow through on it". Also described him as the most honest chairman he has had to deal with.

Who are you talking about here?

For the rumoured £40million?

Grealish for £40million should see someone sacked.
I honestly don’t understand this. What if we had signed him for £40m and he’d had a fantastic season? Maybe 10 goals and 15 assists? £40m would be a pittance then.

Cost is no guarantee of quality and it’s no guarantee of lack of quality either.

Grealish is not and will never be an Eriksen replacement.

He would simply have been a transition from Dembele and able to play in a midfield 3. I'm sure the people saying Grealish is an Eriksen replacement or back up have never actually seen Grealish play.

I think he's class though and would love him at Spurs if the price is right.

Grealish is not and will never be an Eriksen replacement.

He would simply have been a transition from Dembele and able to play in a midfield 3. I'm sure the people saying Grealish is an Eriksen replacement or back up have never actually seen Grealish play.

I think he's class though and would love him at Spurs if the price is right.
Absolutely. For £15 million tops.

But for £40 million? No way.

Back
Top Bottom