Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can genuinely find more about myself on Google than I can this guy. Surely it's a wind up.

If not at least we know what our scouts have been doing for the last couple of years. Sunning it up in Bolivia!

A 21 year old Paraguayan who can't even get a game in Bolivia...

Someone's on a wind up here. He won't even be able to get a work permit for a start.

Danny isn’t gonna like this
:roseunsure:

Squad doesn't want the club to sign players you have to Google to find out about so club signs players that don't exist on Google
tenor.gif

Looks as thrilled on video. Anyone know what Sacha Baron Cohen is chattin about in is vid??

Sacha says he's a very explosive player, that he has the advantage of being South American, not European, that means they fight more (don't shoot me I'm only the translator). Then he says that they have already signed a pre-contract, so there's plenty of time to sort out the visa and the paperwork. They'll sign the proper contract in London but the pre-contract has all been formalised (I suppose he means signed). After the 28th (presumably April) he then has fifteen days to do all the medical and physical tests.

Chappy then says some waffle about working hard, great opportunity and listening to the manager.

I guess they edited out the bit about blue and yellow and third-party issues

Stellar Football Ltd - Player agency - Player Agents

Check out the players Jonathan Barnett's agency represents. We could literally do all of our squad tweaks literally going through them.

The 5 live podcast I listened to the other night with Barnett on him spoke about how many scouts he has working for him etc. By the look of things we could do a lot worse than tapping up a few of his employees.

Mad how many they represent that we've been linked with.

Back
Top Bottom