Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, you rightfully can't; that's the whole point..... I'm all over this forum talking about the thing that brought 'us' here (Spurs). You're not.

"Tits", "Dicks", "Gays"........

Bantz. :avbnaa:
As you said to an earlier poster.....i'll respond when i see fit........that's a forum!! Or did you conveniently forget? I can write what i want when i want, thanks. Most people don't talk football in the Forum Toilet thread, where most of our posts were.

Can't blame Levy for going low on this one. Clarke is a squad player for a Championship team.

Any more than £10m is daft even in this dumb market.

Just walk in there with £50 million in used fivers in a duffle bag, slam it on the table - GET THE DEAL DONE.
Then everyone will see how much Levy cares and all that jazz.
Player performance and value to the club is nowhere near as important as the transfer fee.
Lets not let another Neymar/Carroll/Pogba/Sanchez slip through our fingers.

Hang on... have I read too many posts on here?

:lamelaaghh:

Imagine going to games, chanting YIDS, then going on the internet to tell everyone how we should be splashing the cash.

As you said to an earlier poster.....i'll respond when i see fit........that's a forum!! Or did you conveniently forget? I can write what i want when i want, thanks. Most people don't talk football in the Forum Toilet thread, where most of our posts were.

:pochfacepalm:

I really can't type it out any slower for you.

Back
Top Bottom