Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has been a great manager and I love him, but at this point it doesn't really bother me whether he stays or goes next year and for example Nuno Espirito Santo wouldn't necessarily do a worse job, Poch ain't gonna be our Sir Alex.
Bizarrely or maybe obviously I don't think his stock rose last season.

That's incredibly short sighted and totally unforgiving, taking nothing about the previous year into consideration.

That's incredibly short sighted and totally unforgiving, taking nothing about the previous year into consideration.
It's not like I'm saying that he should go, hell I would be happy if he stays until 2025, but there is absolutely no reason to panic if he goes next year of in 2022 for that matter.

It's not like I'm saying that he should go, hell I would be happy if he stays until 2025, but there is absolutely no reason to panic if he goes next year of in 2022 for that matter.

If you said to your girlfriend that you're not bothered whether she's your bird or not, would that go down well? Because that's what you've just said about our manager.

That's not saying you're happy in the relationship and hope your bird stays with you I'm afraid.

Kane hardly helps at times.

Not sure we are even as you suggest.

I think last season we were a team who had lots of possession but not sure we had a specific philosophy or style.
We had zero creativity in midfield, no creativity out wide from the full backs, Eriksen and dele having rough seasons, Kane also being below his best due to injury. We relied so heavily on son, and Lucas at times. Get at least two mids in, better full backs (at least on the right), another forward and we'll be better next season. What we have won't cut it again

Supposing we make no signings and sell no players this summer ( which at this point wouldn't surprise me in the slightest )
Do we have a realistic chance of top 4 still or would it be out the window for most ?

Can we sign Hagi’s son?
Celebrated a decent goal at an U-21 tournament like he won his team the CL, won't make it.
zND6gzs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom