Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TBF, this is the level of deal that there is no rush over.... Our season won't be dependent on getting Clarke bedded in for the first game of the season.
Considering people were upset when it looked like Clarke would be our first signing, as if it mattered that we bought Clarke then Ndombele...ya, no rush.

Until someone SWOOPS in.

:levyeyes:

We just about made top 4 by the skin of our teeth if we don't make any signings we are winning fuck all and we aren't making champions league again.
That’s what they’d said last summer. And we were in the title race in late February and in the CL final

......mumble mumble something about 1 point out of 12...lost the final mumble mumble......

But yes, please signings. The injuries last season...need some depth! Need to have some competition in our first XI.

Last edited:
Considering people were upset when it looked like Clarke would be our first signing, as if it mattered that we bought Clarke then Ndombele...ya, no rush.

Until someone SWOOPS in.

:levyeyes:
We shouldn't take too much notice of media shit but we have to place our trust in the club as this is a big summer for levy and co.

I'll believe it when I see it

New midfield partnership confirmed for next season.
That concludes our summer 2019 transfer window.

chirpylily.jpg

#ITK
#TwitterITK
#GETTHEDEALDONE
#CoupleOfCocks

And yet we're on page 760. Somewhere in the abyss of those lingers a joke someone made saying we might reach 1000 pages before anything happens at all.. oh what fun joke.. :rolleyes:

Bearing in mind the thread was started in January.... I wouldn't say your underlying point need be taken any more seriously tbf.

So when people said Trippier wasn’t a top 3/4 RB despite being a top 3/4 RB for the last four seasons.......and they said he was a championship player worth 12M...........

See where I’m going?
Or maybe you know more than Juventus and should go and work for them, they must need some people from the internet in their scouting team.

So when people said Trippier wasn’t a top 3/4 RB despite being a top 3/4 RB for the last four seasons.......and they said he was a championship player worth 12M...........

See where I’m going?

Or maybe you know more than Juventus and should go and work for them, they must need some people from the internet in their scouting team.

Truth's probably somewhere in the middle (or nowhere on the horizon whatsoever!).... Why would Poch want to let go of a second 'WC' RB in 2 years?

As for price.... Seen £20m, £25m & 60m (euro) from various sources in the last 24hrs alone....

Silly season looks like it's shifting up a gear. :chicco:

Back
Top Bottom