Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it’s not going to happen but I can’t stop imagining us bringing in De Ligt this summer. He would be affordable and, IMV, be worth every penny he costs. Those are costs we can afford thanks to our Champions League rum as well.

I'd love him but I honestly think with the amount of options the kid will have that this ship has sailed. I'd keep my beady eye on a couple of defenders at Barcelona though. See how players like Lenglet get on as well as the progression of that kid Riqui Puig etc.

I'd love him but I honestly think with the amount of options the kid will have that this ship has sailed. I'd keep my beady eye on a couple of defenders at Barcelona though. See how players like Lenglet get on as well as the progression of that kid Riqui Puig etc.

If we pay enough, he would join.

Admittedly, we don’t have the prestige of Barcelona (where he will likely end up) but we can move quickly to get him in. Pochettino can be very persuasive I’m sure.

I’ll keep dreaming though.

Lillywhite Rose is a twitter account which concentrates on youth. I have never seen a bullshit tweet and most ITK on there (admittedly normally low key youth stuff) comes off.

I think Sess and Gomes are coming. Not sure that strengthens the starting lineup but it improves our options for rotation. I just wonder if Danny will be on his way out or if he or Sess will play as a wingback. I really, really hope we sign a RB early. And hey, Jaunfran is available on a free...
:levywhoa:

Yes he did. And they still wanna get rid of him. Try to think why.
Real Madrid base decisions on fan polls. They bring in managers based on Q-score. Real/Zidane wanting him out could be for a dozen reasons.

However, Bale is a luxury buy when we need to improve our first XI at, a minimum, RB and CDM. If we get two genuine excellent players at those positions then we can fill out some depth.

Back
Top Bottom