Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL

London is a filthy overhyped sh!th0le!!! I lived there for 40 years and moved to Australia.

I lived in a very affluent part of Fulham in West London. Houses cost 1.5m upwards. Still had drug dealers at the end of the road on a daily basis, fights on the street, bikes stolen, cars vandalized and in my final year there were 11 stabbings within 500m. Police never remotely interested.

And most of all, the weather is rubbish! Work 46 weeks a year, preying for those 2 weeks somewhere nice to roll around soon.

Sorry, off topic...... OK; Lets transfer the club to Australia!

Yeah, because there are no drugs no fights and a bike has never been stolen in Australia..
Stop talking out your arse and trying to justify your emigration.

What the fuck.
Cost of living is a joke in Aus. Plenty of drug and alcohol related issues, sun that gives you skin cancer and cataracts, debilitating heat all summer, twats in utes and Holdens everywhere, a nation that actually takes less holiday days than most, imported over priced shit including food, water that tastes like fish due to desalination, slow as fuck roads, massively racist even though the main inhabitants now are immigrants, kids growing up so distant from the idea of travelling that they go fucking bat shit crazy when they do get the opportunity, dog shit build quality of properties, the requirement for a decent education dwindling due to FIFO work being so ridiculously lucrative that there's no need to aspire beyond that, but what really made me come back to Europe was the horrific lack of culture, art, physical history and such.
I do agree with the filth comment though.

Each to their own, but it does my head in when either side of the argument put forward such a biased view as though it's to convince themselves they made the right choice and are sticking with it.

As for London not being an attractive place to live for footballers - you are very wrong. Given you lived there for 40 years, you are clearly at a very different end of the spectrum of what you're looking for in life.
Perhaps sounding presumptuous, but pushing retirement age past times differ massively from those of millionaire footballers in their 20s.

Oh, and they cheat at cricket. Cunts.
Ask the two players from Woolwich how great it is to live in london i'm sure there say its great

Yeah, because there are no drugs no fights and a bike has never been stolen in Australia..
Stop talking out your arse and trying to justify your emigration.
stabbings every night and people flying round on bikes trying to rob you .you tell me one other city or town in the uk this happens on a regular basis and ill say you're talking out your arse,you lot are deluded and the i bet 95% of you people saying how great london is you you don't even live there or been there for years .

stabbings every night and people flying round on bikes trying to rob you .you tell me one other city or town in the uk this happens on a regular basis and ill say you're talking out your arse,you lot are deluded and the i bet 95% of you people saying how great london is you you don't even live there or been there for years .

You are spot on, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham are really safe cities and no one has ever been robbed or injured at any of those cities. In fact I think they all leave their doors open at night.. Muppet.

did i say that you moron/you're carrying on like its a lovely place to live when clearly its not .is it that hard to get in your thick head?

No ones asking you to live there are they? There are some fantastic parts of London to live and there are some rough parts..JUST LIKE EVERY CITY..if youโ€™re too stupid to realise that then thatโ€™s your problem.l

Says the guy from Reading? I would rather get stabbed than live there.

20 posts a day takes about 20 minutes.
Did you just call me sad....and then say you only come here St Skysports Day?

Hahaha

:harrylol:

Just because I like maths

If you assume 1 post equals 1 minute, ignoring browsing time.
Thatโ€™s 51,000 minutes.
Or 850 hours
35 days

In 7 years there are 2555
Assume you sleep for 8 hours a day, and can post at work. Thatโ€™s 1703 days

35/1703 days on here

Or roughly equal to 2% of all your waking hours for 7 years

Back
Top Bottom