Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

you dont know what your own about you thick cunt
The X button doesn't close the window FYI - stop overusing it for literally no reason.

giphy.gif

Haha the Dick has been slagging off London as a shit hole but lives in Reading.. :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with Reading but the way he was going on you’d think he lived in Beverly Hills.. There’s stupid and then there’s..........

Haha the Dick has been slagging off London as a shit hole but lives in Reading.. :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with Reading but the way he was going on you’d think he lived in Beverly Hills.. There’s stupid and then there’s..........
I lived in Reading for six months. I can confirm that it is shit.

stabbings every night and people flying round on bikes trying to rob you .you tell me one other city or town in the uk this happens on a regular basis and ill say you're talking out your arse,you lot are deluded and the i bet 95% of you people saying how great london is you you don't even live there or been there for years .
You sound like every dipshit hillbilly here in the states. To each their own but I’d much rather liver in London than Bristol or Leicester, just like I’d rather live in Chicago rather than Rochester or Orlando. There are clearly millions of people that agree.

So now that this has turned in to the "what's the worst shithole to live in"-thread. Were can I find a way to discuss possible outgoing transfers?

Back
Top Bottom