Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why did they initially agree to sell?? Weird one.
First United pulled out due to his excessive wage demands, now a day after agreeing a fee with Spurs they say won’t sell him as they don’t have a replacement lined up.
Plus the word on Dybala is he doesn’t want to leave in any case.

Dier is like a Robert Huth in midfield, Skipp still not good enough.

Don't agree with your assessment - Skipp was widely said to be best mid on field in a couple of the preseason matches, seems to have kicked on from last season. Dier (before Wanyama) was thought to be the dogs doodahs of DM's - injured a lot last year but Povch could easily get him back.

Can I assume your lack of comments on both Dele and Lo Celso are agreeing - in which case we have your minimum 5 with 2 in dispute, rather better than just the 3 you said we had !

Still feels like a 6/10 window for me just for the simple fact we have only replaced eriksen, and haven't added another attacking player.

We wouldn't have been chasing Dybala if Poch didn't think we needed more further up the pitch.

Looking at our options this weekend with Dele & Son out, +Eriksen unlikely to play if he has asked to leave.

Let's hope Poch can get Lo Celso up to speed quickly because our season will depend on him & Ndombele finding their feet.

Eh? Whats your point? I admitted it looks like I got it wrong?

Also why didn't you also quote my posts prior to a week or so ago when I was optimistic?.
or all the quotes of people saying last summer that there is no way levy wont sign anyone. if he did we would right to be upset etc.

No doubt it will have been a great window if we manage to get Sess & Lo Celso sorted.

It's the uncertainty with Eriksen that's just leaving a sour taste for me - I know there's likely nothing we can do about it, but it's a shit situation all the same.
Really? Does the fact that he was a complete no-show in the CL Final not bother you?

Back
Top Bottom