Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To have a good depth in midfield, you need at least 5 players that can play in CM/DM as their natural position.

Ndombele, Sissoko and Winks are the only options currently.

Not forgetting Dier or Skipp or Lo Celso (plays both as an 8 and 10, so depends where Poch plays him, dele likewise can drop back etc .

They can't be announced until they learn the complicated handshakes. give it time.
Sess is currently having his finger reset after dislocating it in a particularly vigorous bout with Sonny

tenor.gif
Eh? Whats your point? I admitted it looks like I got it wrong?

Also why didn't you also quote my posts prior to a week or so ago when I was optimistic?.

Top four finish must be possible again, but we certainly ain't gonna challenge for the league with this squad, not even close. Regarding the CL, everything more than the quarter finals would be a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom