Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To have a good depth in midfield, you need at least 5 players that can play in CM/DM as their natural position.

Ndombele, Sissoko and Winks are the only options currently.
Lo celso is a midfielder, sure he has played further forward for betis, but i am certain he will be deployed as an 8 where he spent most of his career.

Assuming that Lo Celso is already done, I guess we've sorted the CM, depending on the formation we use it could be Winks - Lo Celso, NDombele - Eriksen if it's a diamond or Winks, Lo Celso, NDombele if it's a mid 3. Hoping Dier can get back to some form so we can have a different option in DM, a more destroyer type of a player and let's not forget Sissogoat.

But we haven't sorted the RB spot and I am really reluctant at the moment to put my trust in KWP or Foyth. I still think we'll have some headaches there throughout the season, time will tell I guess. How we weren't linked to any RB the last couple of weeks is crazy.
Completely agree regarding the RB situation. But our beloved Director Of Football (y'know, the one who's actually an accountant by trade) knows best!

Back
Top Bottom