Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't agree with your assessment - Skipp was widely said to be best mid on field in a couple of the preseason matches, seems to have kicked on from last season. Dier (before Wanyama) was thought to be the dogs doodahs of DM's - injured a lot last year but Povch could easily get him back.

Can I assume your lack of comments on both Dele and Lo Celso are agreeing - in which case we have your minimum 5 with 2 in dispute, rather better than just the 3 you said we had !
Dier is done, Skipp still lacks quality but can improve, Dele looks like a clown in midfield, I will concede on GLC

Top four finish must be possible again, but we certainly ain't gonna challenge for the league with this squad, not even close. Regarding the CL, everything more than the quarter finals would be a bonus.
Same as last season. 4th & CL final would be amazing.

Why did they initially agree to sell?? Weird one.

Lots of possible theories - a simple one being this image rights court case @ £40m will probably be lost by Dyabla and very likely rebound on the club employing him at the time (as they will need to support Dyabla financially), so maybe they hoped to 'pass the parcel' onto Spurs...….

Eh? Whats your point? I admitted it looks like I got it wrong?

Also why didn't you also quote my posts prior to a week or so ago when I was optimistic?.

Only started following the thread yesterday. Got bored of reading melty tarts getting themselves all worked up before the show was over.

Perhaps print this out and refer to it when you start frothing yourself up when the next window opens.

In fairness your not the only guilty one, and I try not to get involved in the never ending argument (TM) anymore.

But the hypocrisy in that last statement was too much for me to pass on

Back
Top Bottom