Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good player.

Would be more than happy to puff out the squad with potential English players like Eze and Bowen in the summer.

People keep missing out the bit where Teddy would have stayed, but wanted a longer contract than was being offered. Blame Sugar for not having a clue, only offering a year or 2. Nothing wrong with wanting longer at that age.

Bit unfair to say he cunted us off.

There weren't that many club greats or legends that came out of that period but Teddy stands a lot higher than most.

And Teddy came back to Spurs after his time at ManU, so, if at all possible, we should have gone all out to keep Teddy.

Had to but Les Ferdinand for £6m to replace him too

Jorginio... Kovacic... Keita... Fred... Bakayoko...

Haven't pretty much every big money CM entering the EPL over the last 18 months bombed?

Has Fabiniho stepped up yet? ...Last time i saw him he was on the fringes or playing CB.
Whilst I agree they’ve been shite, it doesn’t follow that they’d have been shite if they’d signed for us.

Look at Kante, probably the best CM in the country for three years and now looks like a pub player because of who he is playing for and where he is being used. He’s not suddenly a rubbish player.

On the same token, would Dele be where he is today if he’d signed for ManU a few years ago, or would he be playing alongside Nick Powell at Wigan?

around the time of his sisters birthday

http://www.sportbible.com/football/...with-neymar-and-his-sisters-birthday-20180228

dude really loves birthday cake.
GIF very much related.

4vveVPS.gif

Edit: ShutUpPatrik ShutUpPatrik great minds think alike.
:llorishowudoin:

Eze, Clarke, Aarons, Bowen, Grealish, Sessegnon, Brooks, Dean Henderson on loan at Sheffield Utd there's some very good talent who have been making a name for themselves in the Championship over the last year or two, not to mention Maddison, Brooks, Harvey Barnes, Harry Wilson etc.

Very promising HG talent I'm sure will be making good names for themselves over the next 4-5 years

Good player.

Would be more than happy to puff out the squad with potential English players like Eze and Bowen in the summer.

Closely monitoring many but not actually buying. That's why the scouting team are apparently perplexed atm. I remember last season we closely monitored Maddison and Brooks but nothing came of that

Closely monitoring many but not actually buying. That's why the scouting team are apparently perplexed atm. I remember last season we closely monitored Maddison and Brooks but nothing came of that

Brooks we missed out on agreed but I'm still to be convinced that Maddison is a top player or has the potential to be. We'll see how his career develops but Brooks for the money was a bargain we should have been all over

Back
Top Bottom