Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it's 54 I think we've paid a little over the odds but that's generally the case with reluctant sellers and a long contract. Hopefully he'll prove worth it.
But if poch wanted his target then levy has obliged two midfielders over 50m each is certainly a statement, probably a couple more to come in its certainly shaping up to be season of huge expectation and hope.

I get all this and was there in the 90s too.......but winning the CL would have been better
Sammy, I'm with ye. I'm sick o cunts saying we should just be grateful. I am grateful and I was there in the 90s, but I want the absolute fucken best for us. I want us to completely dominate world football for fucken eternity. Tip o the fucken sword.
I don't want to lose and be grateful.

Seems like we're having a garage sale at 5M a pop. I'd take that for:

Janssen, GKN, Onomah, CCV and Wanyama

We can add some clauses to the younger players to hopefully get extra cash down the line but 25m for players with no long term future here is good business plus getting them off the wage bill.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Definitely seems a change in attitude at the club regarding ins and outs. People we no longer require being allowed to leave for relatively small sums to clear the decks and then we are willing to pay top dollar for the people Poch and Levy think will carry us that extra yard over the Premiership winning line.
It's both a refreshing and welcome change of ploy.....next season really is looking bright if Lo Celso and Sessegnon join the Spurs revolution. Exciting times ahead.

We went for the wrong bloke!

locelso-fekir-bigdata.jpg

However, anyone who bases their opinion on these things is a cunt, so its still all gravy. YIDS

We went for the wrong bloke!

locelso-fekir-bigdata.jpg

However, anyone who bases their opinion on these things is a cunt, so its still all gravy. YIDS

Interesting. But Lo Celso is younger and can play a deeper role as well as further forward. Poch loves that versatility.

Fekir is damn good though and a fine signing for Betis at that price

Back
Top Bottom