Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the fuck is this, movie & book club?
Hows the off topic forum look? Transfer talk?

It's 1830hrs. Should I cook some sausages or treat the family to a take away Indian meal?

Hmmmmmmmm, I do wonder.

I see that you joined here in March 2016...just around the time that we started being linked with Janssen.

You've been slagging off Llorente's wages!

You've been saying, we should be selling Kane, if we can get 200m!

You've gone absolutely nutter butters on here the minute Janssen is out the door!

Are you Janssen's agent? :adewtf:

I mean given it goes without saying that you're clearly McGinn's agent. :adegrin2:

Did you get a package of prime sausages and a voucher for Indian take away for brokering Janssen's move? :adegrin:

More of a pamphlet
Listen son, we don't need any more piss taking. I responded to that earlier comment with an actual fucken Haiku depicting the horror of the international game in Scotland. 17 syllables. Probably the shortest literary form with the exception of my famous poem, Cunt, which goes a bit like this:

Cunt

Hmmmmmmmm, I do wonder.

I see that you joined here in March 2016...just around the time that we started being linked with Janssen.

You've been slagging off Llorente's wages!

You've been saying, we should be selling Kane, if we can get 200m!

You've gone absolutely nutter butters on here the minute Janssen is out the door!

Are you Janssen's agent? :adewtf:

I mean given it goes without saying that you're clearly McGinn's agent. :adegrin2:

Did you get a package of prime sausages and a voucher for Indian take away for brokering Janssen's move? :adegrin:
You've spent hours writing this

Back
Top Bottom