Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No wonder Eriksen wants to leave. llorente was paid more than him. 25% more than him, no less. Yet absolute paedos like RomanzoCriminale RomanzoCriminale defend that situation. He will say that he does not, but it is on record, an indelible record of digital fact, that he did. Shame on his family. Cunts

Now then Titch yer fat cunt, can i call you that wee man?

You on the Buckie again i see....

hqdefault.jpg

I love the movie so much that I still did not watch the sequel because im afraid it will ruin my image of the first one. A bit like the matrix

It's actually very good and picks up perfectly from where the other one left off....I really don't think you'll be disappointed....some absolutely classic scenes but I won't spoil it for you...go and view :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom