Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To my face this time, James?

download%2B%252812%2529.gif

I've never seen a gif that fits a situation so perfectly in my life hahahah
It really is up there with the best of them!

If you had to analyse it... you can't help but be impressed by the subtle balance of Self-depreciation, yet startling accuracy... just what a British audience loves!

Bravo!
* REMEMBER to insert 'Orson Wells' slow hand clap GIF here!!

#IonlywishI'dhavethoughtofitfirst

Out of interest... what's the record 'funnies' count.....?
40+ has to come close, surely?
:baletroll:
In the past you could sort posts according to ratings given, and I think some of them got +100 even,
yet that function was removed because it used too much server space or something like that

If I say something is a nailed on route to success, how can I possibly think doing that very thing is taking a risk
Spending 100m of your budget on 1 player is a bigger risk than spending 5m on a lower league player. If the 5m player fails, you move on easily = minimal risk. If your 100m player breaks down, you are fucked = bigger risk.

Im not entirely sure he will be offered a new deal sadly......I´ll really miss Dembele, unique player, but maybe getting to the stage where Italy will suit him.
Hope its bollocks, but he´ll certainy leave as a hero.
Don't think his body is up to the task of playing in the pl/under Poch. Think it's best for both parties as we can't rely on him either

If Gelson Martins is truly out of contract as reported, why wouldn't we swoop in? Could afford wages given there would be no costs to acquire. He would flourish under Poch and could play RB if needed too.

If Gelson Martins is truly out of contract as reported, why wouldn't we swoop in? Could afford wages given there would be no costs to acquire. He would flourish under Poch and could play RB if needed too.

Agents fees and sign on fees so he wouldn't be free....

Then of course I'd guess there would be Sporting's lawyers all over the players and 'buying clubs' contesting the fact that the players unilaterally declared that their contracts were broken and demanding compensation......so its unknown how much they might cost

Back
Top Bottom