Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd be all over this signing and if Rabiot is smart, he should be considering leaving PSG. He's played well this season and missed out on going to Russia. He's spat the dummy out a little bit because of it and refused to join Frances reserve list, but personally I don't see that being a problem.

He won't give up making plans for his time off in the summer to be a reserve to the bench for his country in the World Cup. He's smart enough to realise how badly things would have to go for him to actually even play so why bother.

He was shown around the training ground etc a few years back when we were linked.

Then I think his Mum piped up about something and he decided to stay at PSG

Rabiot and pre-Raphaelite painter Dante Rossetti. Never seen in the same room.
Adrien-Rabiot_w484.jpg
15-dgrmw05462.jpg

This is a kid we should have our eyes on

Broke through at Lyon this season and has been real good. We could probably afford to let him stay at Lyon for another season just to see that it wasn't a one off occurrence however.

Definitely a name for the future of French football

Lyon do not sell cheap, actually they’re probably the club who earned most per sale in any top league.
Great player but has Real next summer all over him.

Mariano from Lyon could be a real banger. And we could actually play with 2 forwards that will compliment each other

Out of all the cm's linked the 2 that I've seen a decent amount of times that I can actually say "yep he will improve us" are Kovacic and Milonkovic-Savic.

I really hope we keep Dembele in addition to this. One of the two in addition to Dembele, Wanyama, Dier and Winks is a fantastic pool of cm options (although I would look at the possibility of loaning Winks to a premiership club as I think he would shine).

Back
Top Bottom