Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not one for melting....despite this weather

I’m sure there are ‘irons in fires’ and options ‘A,B & C’ being looked at but I do get the feeling that if Poch doesn’t get what/who he asked for after committing his long term future then there might be some unhappy noises coming out of N17

My gut feeling is that we are doing business behind the scenes and will end up strengthening with players that have not really been linked in the media (a bit like the sonny transfer)

BUT.....we are running out of time

:pochfacepalm:

200w_d.gif

How true is the £40m plus Kovacic bid?
For £44 million we can trigger his release clause, no need for any bidding or negotiating.

This was the front cover of Marca yesterday - "I want to play more and it's best if I leave Madrid"

The names the article mentions as being clubs who've expressed an interest are City, United and Liverpool, plus Juve and Bayern.

15321922609334.png

For £44 million we can trigger his release clause, no need for any bidding or negotiating.

This was the front cover of Marca yesterday - "I want to play more and it's best if I leave Madrid"

The names the article mentions as being clubs who've expressed an interest are City, United and Liverpool, plus Juve and Bayern.

15321922609334.png
Is that Mateus Rosado any good as a CM?

15321922609334.png
Richarlison went for fucking 50 million.
That much for Kovacic would be a steal in comparison.

15321922609334.png
But is his release clause £44m?

https://talksport.com/football/3894...ester-city-target-release-clause-real-madrid/

15321922609334.png
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom