Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes. Because Poch has made it clear our outdated policy of frugality has served it's time and we need to move on. I'm moving with the times. You seem stuck in the past.

Pochs and your ideas of this club are so far apart that you could drive a fucking bus through it.
You need to realise that if you are against Levy, then you are against Poch. They are on the same page, and have a great relationship.
Or do you think it’s John Thomas and Poch vs Levy in your little head?
Poch agrees with the clubs methods and has proven that by committing. You are bleating on about some new regime, but what’s changed changed?
You’ve moaned there aren’t any early signings....no one signed before the World Cup, a key player probably getting sold and being linked with Champo players.
Where’s the new policy John?
Oh.....new contracts for our stars? You belittled that two posts ago though, remember. So what’s changed John?
Nothing....this is the same policy you’ve slated for years.

You agreed with this just above:
15th of June and we're still only thinking of possibly launching a bid for Jack Grealish....... christ

So where’s this new age John?

Come August, I can guarantee that you will not be happy with the window. 100% guarantee it.

Where’s the new policy John?
Oh.....new contracts for our stars? You belittled that two posts ago though, remember. So what’s changed John?
Nothing....this is the same policy you’ve slated for years.
So where’s this new age John?
Come August, I can guarantee that you will not be happy with the window. 100% guarantee it.
As I said earlier. The new contracts are just baby steps to the brave new approach Poch has been calling for. He clearly realizes he can't keep performing miracles on a shoestring, hence his numerous outspoken interviews in the last 12 months. Who can blame him. He's ambitious and wants to win stuff. But knows he's maxed out on the crumbs he's been fed so far.
Like I said, baby steps only, but at least the green shoots of a more ambitious approach are starting to come through

As I said earlier. The new contracts are just baby steps to the brave new approach Poch has been calling for. He clearly realizes he can't keep performing miracles on a shoestring, hence his numerous outspoken interviews in the last 12 months. Who can blame him. He's ambitious and wants to win stuff. But knows he's maxed out on the crumbs he's been fed so far.
Like I said, baby steps only, but at least the green shoots of a more ambitious approach are starting to come through

Naaaah, not really cutting the mustard.
The stadium has allowed this, nothing to do with Pochs “speech”...

We’re linked with Champo players and some nobody from Boca for 13M. I’m fine with that. Are you?

You told me things were different now, and I was in the past. Transfer policy remains very much the same though.

Hold on..... can we go back a few pages?

Only thing you've ever clocked is Mario Bros on your old Mega Drive 2

1M4oEl8.gif

Dier in a back 3 bloody hell no thanks

He was arguably our MOTM at the Bernebeau when he played there.

He's garbage in a back four.

But in a back three, his weaknesses are hidden.

Plus, it'd probably be his only way to start for England consistently.

He needs to nail down one position.

Given our fullbacks, I would say extremely unlikely.

Why?

We played 3 at the back numerous times at the beginning of last season when Toby was fit.

He was arguably our MOTM at the Bernebeau when he played there.

He's garbage in a back four.

But in a back three, his weaknesses are hidden.

Plus, it'd probably be his only way to start for England consistently.

He needs to nail down one position.

Why?

We played 3 at the back numerous times at the beginning of last season when Toby was fit.
Ah fair enough I guess

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the owner over at SC:

It's worth mentioning now that both A&C and myself aren't around much at the minute. If you've been posting crap in here, don't think it means you've got away with it if you haven't been banned yet. Once one of us gets around to it, you may well find your access removed.

Come August this drug mule will be asking for donations to keep his crack house afloat..............

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom