Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The club has got nothing to do in the argument.
I am fed up from fans saying they are happy with the way the club is run, making profit and they are also happy with no trophies and those fans are considering beating RM and chelski as a trophy.
My points is the club is run very well by Levy and the board and with the new stadium ....etc. But this is not the fans concern, yes as a fan we are in safe hands but we want trophies.
If a fan is not bothered about trophies, then he won't see my point because he is DELUDED.
This is not a Yid point of view.

Spurs is far more than trophies. It's a feeling, a style, a tradition, an ethic. When we do get trophies, and they will come, it'll be far more satisfying for us than any other team on the planet. Because we did it the right way, the footballing way and been trailblazers who didn't use a cheat code. Like United (though not to that degree) in the 90's.

Trophies schmophies. I just love watching Spurs win games of football. First and foremost, it's about the game.

And you know what? We win a lot now, and often, and against giants.

I'd have ripped your hand off for that 15 years ago.

And the Club's response was to make Poch and Kane two of the highest paid employees in the League.

What frugality?
Thats exactly what I said. Shows signs that our over cautious approach is finally being removed. Baby steps maybe, and our inactive window so far is worrying in the light of Poch's comments about wanting to get business done early. But seeds of optimism nonetheless.

Spurs is far more than trophies. It's a feeling. Because we did it the right way, the footballing way and been trailblazers who didn't use a cheat code. Like United (though not to that degree) in the 90's.

Trophies schmophies. I just love watching Spurs win games of football. First and foremost, it's about the game.

And you know what? We win a lot now, and often, and against giants.

I'd have ripped your hand off for that 15 years ago.
Blimey the words of Mussolini, but Spurs added instead of the of the New Roman Empire .
On the never never and we all know how that turned out .
I have a little tear in my eye waiting
for our eventual eternal yellow brick road journey to end in moral golden glory but fuck silverware .

Back
Top Bottom