Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

*Page Not Found* more likely....

On a serious note though, I genuinely will be quite intrigued by how the club would try to explain not signing a single player in a Summer transfer window.

Having seen the numerous interpretations and misquotes of Poch's comments in this thread they are probably better off not saying anything - it will only be thrown back at them.

0 signings... with a little over 27 hrs left...
...most of Spurs' fanbase currently trawling the internet for scraps of info to feed on...

Now THAT IS bravery!!

Hold your nerve Danny... Not long now until you achieve Transfer Window Immortality! :levystare::pochserious:
As funny as this is, I actually believe he will get off on the fact that we are the only club in the prem not to strengthen the squad (and that’s the key for me - not ‘make a signing’)
How many times will he make reference to it in the next 8/9 months?
We do well.....it’s a case of ‘we didn’t need to strengthen and spend’
We don’t do well.....then it’s ‘ we tried so hard to strengthen but current market factors prevented us’ - not our fault etc

I love this club but I’m beginning to get the feeling that we are being short changed

On a serious note though, I genuinely will be quite intrigued by how the club would try to explain not signing a single player in a Summer transfer window.
Even mancity who won the title with massive 19 points gap have signed 3 players, one PL ready and 2 for the future but for them money is no object.

I still can not believe there will be no signing.

Villa have fecked this up .... Grealish walked out after Spurs 25m bid was turned down .... it was well know that he was 'promised' he would be released if a 25m offer was received .... apparently he'd already said his goodbyes to the other players after this weeks game .... watch DL go back with a lower bid .... lol

Back
Top Bottom