Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sissoko II if it happens. Seriously where's the ambition? I am hoping to be proved wrong and Demarai turns really good like Dele, but the chances are pretty slim.

Embarrassing stuff from the board again in the transfer window. This is almost "signing Nelsen and Saha on a free while challenging for the title" awesomeness.

I can't believe the Demarai Gray rumours. Why would we splash the cash for a player that can't even nail down a starting berth at Leicester? If true, then it's highly underwhelming.

Sissoko II if it happens. Seriously where's the ambition? I am hoping to be proved wrong and Demarai turns really good like Dele, but the chances are pretty slim.

Embarrassing stuff from the board again in the transfer window. This is almost "signing Nelsen and Saha on a free while challenging for the title" awesomeness.
I don't think Gray would be a bad singing at this point in the window tbh

Interesting 36 hours ahead. Poch went public and said he wanted 4 outfield players and a reserve keeper. He said that the transfer setup- him, Steve Hitchen etc. had worked hard to identify these players and that Levy was working hard to bring them in. Basically saying that it's now up to Levy to seal the deals.

If he doesn't get those players, it looks very, very bad in my opinion.
Simply means the manager is been let down and he can't do his job properly at this club.

I have to hope most of these media outlets are looking to increase their revenue significantly over the next 36hrs – they know fans will be melting and clicking anything that moves. Thinking logically a lot of this stuff circulating is invented by agents, gambling sites and the like. Lets not hang Levy up to dry until we sign one of these numpties.

Gray could be quite exciting.

At the moment, I'd rather see Son, but who knows how good he can be?

I wasn't that excited about Alli and yet he's become brilliant, and maybe our best player, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom