Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be astonished if the Home Office grants works permit or entry visa to a convicted criminal and give Sergi exceptional case for I can't imagine based on. But I am sure DL and his solicitors know better.

Best get your astonished face ready ;)

Q4bI5.gif

So Barkley would've been pretty much ready for the start of the season. The injury he has now was acquired during training.

You are right, why even bother scouting players. Just promote Lesniak and Onomah, you're fucking weird. Also you have no idea wether or not Poch chooses his own scouting department and I think it's very unlikely that he does

you're a cunt.

So Barkley would've been pretty much ready for the start of the season. The injury he has now was acquired during training.

And? You claimed he wasnt injured.....50M for a player who cant train until the season starts....and now look, hes injured himself in recovery. Oh what a disaster we didnt just shell out and make our record signing while he was in hospital with a hernia..

:avbfacepalm:

They must have missed the memo then, it's Poch's fault that we can't get our targets

Oh some people on twitter are angry......I see where you get your truth from now

This thread has reached epic proportions of froth.

This is you lot:

rKoxnfr.jpg

Look at that and tell me you are proud of yourselves?

Shut the fucking window before someone does themselves a froth related injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom