Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I said three in, Sanchez and Gazzaniga announced together as predicted, Foyth announced later. I said one out: Wimmer, and Wimmer was sold. And yet some of you still doubt my contacts!

I logged back in to say that Aurier was coming subject to a work permit being agreed, but I got some message saying that I wasn't allowed to post for a week because a number of users had voted my post the best of the week or something. While I appreciate the support, I can't bring you this ITK if you keep voting my posts as the post of the week.

From what I hear the board are hopeful for Aurier plus one before the window shuts. But even Levy is not ITK-enough to be certain.

Never doubt the WALT.

stay off the crack.

The middle aged ones are the worst mate. Cunts the lot of them. Apparently.

The thing is sitting around the ground the last few years and when I had my ST before the moaning bastards were generally existing ST holders and the two seats next to me which were free had a hit rate of 1 in 3 matches being absolute bell-ends in their 20s.

Or football tourists. Joe Clash Joe Clash will love that one!

Thanks Bill,
I love Johnny Marr who worked with Matt Johnson on the album's .
Reminds me of a time when we signed big
players the envy of others and won some silverware.
The swashbuckling Cavaliers of English football.

This is the Day was 1983 Marr joined The The around 1988 for the Mind Bomb album.
Was a massive "The The" fan and I agree the video looks a bit dated now.

So I said three in, Sanchez and Gazzaniga announced together as predicted, Foyth announced later. I said one out: Wimmer, and Wimmer was sold. And yet some of you still doubt my contacts!

I logged back in to say that Aurier was coming subject to a work permit being agreed, but I got some message saying that I wasn't allowed to post for a week because a number of users had voted my post the best of the week or something. While I appreciate the support, I can't bring you this ITK if you keep voting my posts as the post of the week.

From what I hear the board are hopeful for Aurier plus one before the window shuts. But even Levy is not ITK-enough to be certain.

Never doubt the WALT.

just had to do a double-take here... so can I get this right? You know more than Poch? I mean, he said another 3/4 after we had already announced Gazza and Sanchez but you're saying "no".

Also, you originally said "three in", however you now say "three plus Aurier", in my book that's four!

I expect only one signing until window closes. Jaun Foyth.
The club may delay the announcement until late tomorrow evening for PR reasons.

I would be astonished if the Home Office grants works permit or entry visa to a convicted criminal and give Sergi exceptional case for I can't imagine based on. But I am sure DL and his solicitors know better.

Everton won't sell RB cheap because he is broken or 10 months contract. His price is £25m to £35m. Plus if chavs entered the bidding then forget it.

To expect to sign Sessengnon of Fulhan at this stage of the window is naive.

Are we expecting a last minute surprise signing! We need an RB and a striker/attacking mid.

Everton midfielder Ross Barkley undergoes hernia operation and will be out for a month

Stop with the fake news mate, its pathetic

In secret? Seems like every other signing and target has broken out into the news at some point?
You said the scouting dept that Poch chose was shit....so why are you expecting a good winger?
So Barkley would've been pretty much ready for the start of the season. The injury he has now was acquired during training.

You are right, why even bother scouting players. Just promote Lesniak and Onomah, you're fucking weird. Also you have no idea wether or not Poch chooses his own scouting department and I think it's very unlikely that he does

just had to do a double-take here... so can I get this right? You know more than Poch? I mean, he said another 3/4 after we had already announced Gazza and Sanchez but you're saying "no".

Also, you originally said "three in", however you now say "three plus Aurier", in my book that's four!
Things develop over time. I told you the cast at the time.

Let's just say, what Poch hopes and what the board thinks is realistic are not always inline.

You are right, why even bother scouting players. Just promote Lesniak and Onomah, you're fucking weird. Also you have no idea wether or not Poch chooses his own scouting department and I think it's very unlikely that he does
He's the general manager and we have no director of football.

Poch selects the scouting team

We'll soon find out how stupid RB is, if he goes to Chelski he will sit on their bench for two seasons before being shipped off to Turkey. I would let them bid and get a fee agreed then swoop in an offer the same. It will then be down to the player. Everton might well think they can play hard ball but the longer they leave it the weaker their position becomes. Sounds to me like he is minimum of six weeks away from being fit, he would then need a few weeks to learn our system. Maybe January is a better time to sign him?

Also have Chelsea really bid? Could is just be someone setting the bar? As in he is available for £28M. I would offer £26 with it dropping by 1m every seven hours... Tick tock

We'll soon find out how stupid RB is, if he goes to Chelski he will sit on their bench for two seasons before being shipped off to Turkey. I would let them bid and get a fee agreed then swoop in an offer the same. It will then be down to the player. Everton might well think they can play hard ball but the longer they leave it the weaker their position becomes. Sounds to me like he is minimum of six weeks away from being fit, he would then need a few weeks to learn our system. Maybe January is a better time to sign him?

Also have Chelsea really bid? Could is just be someone setting the bar? As in he is available for £28M. I would offer £26 with it dropping by 1m every seven hours... Tick tock
If he goes to Chelsea it's probably because Levy has decided he won't bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom