Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Poch said 4 singnins plus keeper, I can only assume he has identified 4 areas to improve the squad and he has informed DL and has his backing/funds and the club is working to full fill the manager's needs. 36 hours to achieve that.
Hope the manager will not be let down.

4 signings to happen within according to CJJ CJJ
Foyth, Aurierm Sessegnon and RB.

Two of them teenagers, one a right back ( Auier ) and another RB ???? Wow. And I thought the days of Gazza and Lineker were exciting..... But these are the magic days we dream of after all.

If I were to hashtag, then #livethedream & #bigclub would be what I would hash tag !

FUCK !!!!!!:levywtf:

Origi & Gray

A player Liverpool don't want and a bench warmer from a mid table club. Pretty confident both rumours are complete shit. From a consistency point of view better off keeping Jansen and GKN....

Hopefully something left field will happen if not then this really is underwhelming. Still retain a great starting 11. But squad depth is about Everton levels

So I said three in, Sanchez and Gazzaniga announced together as predicted, Foyth announced later. I said one out: Wimmer, and Wimmer was sold. And yet some of you still doubt my contacts!

I logged back in to say that Aurier was coming subject to a work permit being agreed, but I got some message saying that I wasn't allowed to post for a week because a number of users had voted my post the best of the week or something. While I appreciate the support, I can't bring you this ITK if you keep voting my posts as the post of the week.

From what I hear the board are hopeful for Aurier plus one before the window shuts. But even Levy is not ITK-enough to be certain.

Never doubt the WALT.

How do I make this post the best of the year?

Oxlade-Chamberlain won't happen, but he would be great for us in the Christian Eriksen role. He doesn't have the pace or the engine to work as a wide player, but he has been very good behind the main striker for England.

4 signings to happen within according to CJJ CJJ
Foyth, Aurierm Sessegnon and RB.

Oh FFS would you shut up?

These are the names that have been reported by the media and subsequently the fuckwits on SC for weeks.
Why entertain this boring cunt on here who's suddenly trying to play "ITK" as well, saying the same shit everyone's been saying?

Levy is getting murdered on twitter:dembelelol::dembelelol:
Levy:
tenor.gif

A country road. A tree.

Evening.

Estragon, sitting on a low mound, is trying to take off his boot. He pulls at it with both hands, panting. #
07.jpg

Image from timil.com
He gives up, exhausted, rests, tries again.
As before.
Enter Vladimir.

ESTRAGON:
(giving up again). Nothing to be done.
VLADIMIR:
(advancing with short, stiff strides, legs wide apart). I'm beginning to come round to that opinion. All my life I've tried to put it from me, saying Vladimir, be reasonable, you haven't yet tried everything. And I resumed the struggle. (He broods, musing on the struggle. Turning to Estragon.) So there you are again.
ESTRAGON:
Am I?
VLADIMIR:
I'm glad to see you back. I thought you were gone forever.
ESTRAGON:
Me too.
VLADIMIR:
Together again at last! We'll have to celebrate this. But how? (He reflects.) Get up till I embrace you.
ESTRAGON:
(irritably). Not now, not now.
VLADIMIR:
(hurt, coldly). May one inquire where His Highness spent the night?
ESTRAGON:
In a ditch.
VLADIMIR:
(admiringly). A ditch! Where?
ESTRAGON:
(without gesture). Over there.
VLADIMIR:
And they didn't beat you?
ESTRAGON:
Beat me? Certainly they beat me.
VLADIMIR:
The same lot as usual?
ESTRAGON:
The same? I don't know.
VLADIMIR:
When I think of it . . . all these years . . . but for me . . . where would you be . . . (Decisively.) You'd be nothing more than a little heap of bones at the present minute, no doubt about it.
ESTRAGON:
And what of it?
VLADIMIR:
(gloomily). It's too much for one man. (Pause. Cheerfully.) On the other hand what's the good of losing heart now, that's what I say. We should have thought of it a million years ago, in the nineties.
ESTRAGON:
Ah stop blathering and help me off with this bloody thing.
VLADIMIR:
Hand in hand from the top of the Eiffel Tower, among the first. We were respectable in those days. Now it's too late. They wouldn't even let us up.

Sissoko II if it happens. Seriously where's the ambition? I am hoping to be proved wrong and Demarai turns really good like Dele, but the chances are pretty slim.

Embarrassing stuff from the board again in the transfer window. This is almost "signing Nelsen and Saha on a free while challenging for the title" awesomeness.

Interesting 36 hours ahead. Poch went public and said he wanted 4 outfield players and a reserve keeper. He said that the transfer setup- him, Steve Hitchen etc. had worked hard to identify these players and that Levy was working hard to bring them in. Basically saying that it's now up to Levy to seal the deals.

If he doesn't get those players, it looks very, very bad in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom