Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans is very very good when fit. But he's not getting any younger, so it's a question of how long can you stay fit?

Anything over £10,000,000 is far too much too.

So the only guy we're able to actually acquire can't even enter the country right now. Wonderful.
That's the least of your worries mate. Even if it went through there is a growing section of Spurs fans so utterly appalled at the player that they are protesting about him signing. The LGBT have "already written to the club are monitoring the situation closely". The double standards and lack of tolerance shown by fans is absurd. Don't recall the same stance taken about Hoddle or BAE's views.

That's the least of your worries mate. Even if it went through there is a growing section of Spurs fans so utterly appalled at the player that they are protesting about him signing. The LGBT have "already written to the club are monitoring the situation closely". The double standards and lack of tolerance shown by fans is absurd. Don't recall the same stance taken about Hoddle or BAE's views.

What a bunch of fucking snowflakes.

Today I chose to believe a Twitter dude called Cal ( @hotspur83)

He says Sanchez deal was done yesterday for £44,2 plus sell on bonus to bridge valuation gap. Medical and work permit pending.

And he also says Levy/Poch want to make a statement and but up to 6 players. Among them Dembele from Celtic. 2 of them aiming for the future.

As I said, today I chose to believe him.

Today I chose to believe a Twitter dude called Cal ( @hotspur83)

He says Sanchez deal was done yesterday for £44,2 plus sell on bonus to bridge valuation gap. Medical and work permit pending.

And he also says Levy/Poch want to make a statement and but up to 6 players. Among them Dembele from Celtic. 2 of them aiming for the future.

As I said, today I chose to believe him.
Poch is also going to make a statement by going onto Celebrity Fit Club with my Mum and Bella Emberg.

Cal told me.

Was just listening to a podcast where someone genuinely treated the whole assaulting-a-police-officer thing as an afterthought and asserted that the 'main problem was the homophobic slur'.

Aurier seems like an absolute cunt, but isn't it at least appropriate to be concerned about both things?

Fucking hell, the law is sure as hell more concerned with the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom