Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Money well spent!

giphy.gif

Today I chose to believe a Twitter dude called Cal ( @hotspur83)

He says Sanchez deal was done yesterday for £44,2 plus sell on bonus to bridge valuation gap. Medical and work permit pending.

And he also says Levy/Poch want to make a statement and but up to 6 players. Among them Dembele from Celtic. 2 of them aiming for the future.

As I said, today I chose to believe him.

Don't buy it. Far too specific. No mention of German cabbages or anything.

Was just listening to a podcast where someone genuinely treated the whole assaulting-a-police-officer thing as an afterthought and asserted that the 'main problem was the homophobic slur'.

Aurier seems like an absolute cunt, but isn't it at least appropriate to be concerned about both things?

Fucking hell, the law is sure as hell more concerned with the former.
I don't even know all the details (context) of what he said and did other seeing them in print. What i do know is a) He's a footballer not God b) He's apologised c) We have a history of players that are worshiped by the same people who are complaining about him now, Gazza, Hoddle and BAE to name just three. d) All this from a fanbase that defends the context of the word Yid. e) The league is littered with players that have been in trouble with the law, many having apologised for their sins and are using their football career to promote a positive effect within their communities e.g Grey at Burnley. This can only happen once someone apologies's and others accept their apology.

If the player hadn't apologised then there may be more fuel to support their position, but fuck me, what a bunch of hypocrites.

I don't even know all the details (context) of what he said and did other seeing them in print. What i do know is a) He's a footballer not God b) He's apologised...
If the player hadn't apologised then there may be more fuel to support their position, but fuck me, what a bunch of hypocrites.
You think that's bad...? Wait until you hear the reception Danny Rose gets if we don't sell him!!

Oh, and in answer to your first point... at least footballers are REAL!

Today I chose to believe a Twitter dude called Cal ( @hotspur83)

He says Sanchez deal was done yesterday for £44,2 plus sell on bonus to bridge valuation gap. Medical and work permit pending.

And he also says Levy/Poch want to make a statement and but up to 6 players. Among them Dembele from Celtic. 2 of them aiming for the future.

As I said, today I chose to believe him.
6 players? we can hardly present one.

BULLSHIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Who: Grey Fox
When: 17th August
Where: SC

No conversation, but just had a text "RS still on going ;) Parade on Sunday?" My opinion don't think the parade is necessarily for RS*

*I'm assuming this is Sessegnon

Damn I hope Aurier links are real. He might be a piece of shit, but f... me he can play football. I think he would actually improve our defence. (yes i am ready to be proven wrong)

PLEASE. :avbpray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom