Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So United are looking at Martial now...

Hasn't he only just signed a new contract with Monaco, hence why we dropped our interest?
Also, weren't Monaco bought by some multi billionaires a few seasons back? Why are they selling all their best players?!

Am I missing something?... :avbcringe:

I almost dare not ask this question.....but is either Son or Ninja :) actually a striker, in any capacity , as a direct replacement or indeed a partner for Kane ?

to me they seem to be Lamela's replacement ( Son ) and third choice future prospect ( N'jie ) replacing Adebuyawhore, which still leaves a gap that needs filling that's wider than Jenna Jamieson's.....

& although he's doing well I am also seeing a need for a DM / box to box player to rotate with Dier agree or most assume that is not now necessary ?

Tonight I ask, almost state, the bloody obvious perhaps.......

Could you tell me what type of player Witsel is and how he'd fit in at central midfield alongside the likes of Dier. Could he also play alongside a Mason or a Bentaleb in central midfield?

He'd start next to Dier but would play how Yaya Toure does, loves to join the attack and for a supposed deep lieing midfielder gets more goals and assists than most. Good in the air and pretty much a complete all round player. Always looking to pass forward and I think he would really suit the league

So United are looking at Martial now...

Hasn't he only just signed a new contract with Monaco, hence why we dropped our interest?
Also, weren't Monaco bought by some multi billionaires a few seasons back? Why are they selling all their best players?!

Am I missing something?... :avbcringe:
They were bought by a rich Russian but believe he/they have either lost some interest or are trying to reduce expenditure a bit.

467ff5abec5bd2625c38d9989507b38db2d95580effcc0ebc9845e157ca0d806.jpg

Graziano Pelle is exactly the 'black box' signing we need. Offers what Austin does and more. Leads the line for Southampton perfectly. Before his move I had never heard of him. Come on Mitchell, load up that FM database

Pelle the man SFC signed the next season after he signed permanently for Feyenoord. Tadic, under contract. Yet when it come to his players they must honour their contracts?
Well, an honourable player is what you want Koeman then why are you prepared for Van Djik to dishonour his contract, as with the other two, to come to you? Then expect them to honour the contracts you give them.
unless Mane signed a 2yr deal with Salzburg he left early too.
Get real mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom