Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
They now have 5 strikers on the books

Berahino
Rondon
Lambert
Ideye
Anichebe

You would think the new signing rondon will start if they are paying 15 mil and Lambert wouldn't move if he were to be a bench warmer. Surely means Berahino is off?

Anichebe will be cheaper, so because of the logic of some on here looks like we'll sign him instead.

They now have 5 strikers on the books

Berahino
Rondon
Lambert
Ideye
Anichebe

You would think the new signing rondon will start if they are paying 15 mil and Lambert wouldn't move if he were to be a bench warmer. Surely means Berahino is off?

Told people before, the signing is probably already agreed and sorted. Just a matter of waiting for the other club to bring in a replacement before announcing it. Soldado probably already left too.

if Berahino ends up in City or Manure i will be in rage :walker-scream:
IF (& the ITK is from the Daily Fail) West Brom are going to shell out a club record fee for this guy (anyone heard much about him btw?) then I reckon Berahino is on his way out. But it will be for a lot more than the £15 million they are allegedly paying for Da do Rondon. They wouldn't sell their prized asset for the same as they are paying for some untested bloke from abroad. Pulis isn't stupid. We have short arms & deep pockets at WHL & I can see him going to a club for £25m plus.

Squad numbers been announced.

No Adebayor, no Lennon and no. 7 is left blank. For Berahino?
CL0FycsUEAAbuaU.jpg

Last edited:
IF (& the ITK is from the Daily Fail) West Brom are going to shell out a club record fee for this guy (anyone heard much about him btw?) then I reckon Berahino is on his way out. But it will be for a lot more than the £15 million they are allegedly paying for Da do Rondon. They wouldn't sell their prized asset for the same as they are paying for some untested bloke from abroad. Pulis isn't stupid. We have short arms & deep pockets at WHL & I can see him going to a club for £25m plus.
idk. In Citeh he will always have Aguero and Bony in front of him. And in United they have Van Gall that is crazy. We have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom