Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the reasons people don't want Ade near the squad and honestly concur with that opinion but if we are stuck with him then Poch needs to find a way to motivate him for one last season. Not easy I know but staff motivation is a key part of a managers role. The only caveat to that is if it has a negative effect on the other players. In which case we're fucked....

Sherwood on the Ade situation:
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...a-boss-tim-sherwood-9809671#ICID=FB-Birm-avfc

“It was a lot more than one issue.

“There would be so many I can’t even remember.

“It’s a complex deal as you can imagine with Emmanuel Adebayor and Tottenham Hotspur, it was a deal that was not possible for us to do.”

When asked if the deal could still go through before the transfer window closes, Sherwood replied.

“It could be revived if we think it’s necessary and the two parties can agree on it.

“At the moment, he’s a Tottenham player.”

Sounds like the time West Ham wanted to sign him.

bed.png

Anyone think Levy always resented the fact that, despite his name, Baldini had a wonderful head of hair?

After all, this thread is full of theories on how petty and insecure Levy is.

What a surprise, look who pops up with some 'ITK' after the recent podcast...

Who: The Goat
When: 7th August
Where: SC

A genuine defensive midfielder? At Spurs? The clubs are close to an agreement but his advisors want to wait to see who else shows an interest. The Goat hears that IF this happens it may well be a late one.

:harrylol:

I hope we let this cunt Adebayor rot in the reserves now. I don't want him anywhere near the squad even if we don't sign anyone and I will be extremely pissed off if we don't sign a striker still. Adebayor can sit in the reserves and watch his career slowly waste away..... Not that he gives a shit anyway.

A genuine defensive midfielder? At Spurs? The clubs are close to an agreement but his advisors want to wait to see who else shows an interest. The Goat hears that IF this happens it may well be a late one.

Flav is the Goat

I hope we let this cunt Adebayor rot in the reserves now. I don't want him anywhere near the squad even if we don't sign anyone and I will be extremely pissed off if we don't sign a striker still. Adebayor can sit in the reserves and watch his career slowly waste away..... Not that he gives a shit anyway.

That's what he wants - to paid and get to piss off on holiday for a year

That's what he wants - to paid and get to piss off on holiday for a year

But surely someone in his entourage can tell him if he does this then it will be his last decent contract, surely teams would only give him pay as you play after this?

We should have touted him round the Chinese etc they are dumb enough to pay, Baldini should not be able to leave until he gets him out the club, like a Liam Neeson movie, 48 hours to dump him in Asia

A genuine striker? At Spurs? The clubs are close to an agreement but his advisors want to wait who else shows an interest. I hear that IF this happens it may well be a late one.

I'm ITK.

PS: Soldado out is a DONE DEAL. My source has only been wrong once and that was with Moutinho signing.

PS: I hear that it will be a busy week. Watch this space.

Jesus. Do they ever read what they write?

Sorry mate not looking to create an issue, but why do you write the same thing every single day?

A genuine striker? At Spurs? The clubs are close to an agreement but his advisors want to wait who else shows an interest. I hear that IF this happens it may well be a late one.

I'm ITK.

PS: Soldado out is a DONE DEAL. My source has only been wrong once and that was with Moutinho signing.

:pocheyes:

Fucking useless Sherwood can't even do us a favour now
I've got the feeling that he's been purposely f**king with us... Ade deal mysteriously falls through, then speculation linking them with a bid for Lennon. I think Sherwood is the type who would hold a grudge, get the feeling he's trying to hold up us off-loading players. Before AVFC got linked to Ade we had a bunch of other rumored interested parties outside the Prem. So who knows.

I have to say that we have some of the most active imaginations known to humanity on this forum, if only we could harness that ability to help world peace...

I'm ITK.

It's such a joke these "ITK". Sad lonely people that crave attention because their real life is probably dull and meaningless. The sad part is some places feed the trolls and make them feel important. Honestly, 99.9% of this is stuff like you wrote. It is simply reading the papers and the rumours and then putting a loose timeline on something happening. Even when something happens and it looks like they knew guaranteed it was just by chance luck. i.e. throw enough shit at a wall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom