Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the feeling that he's been purposely f**king with us... Ade deal mysteriously falls through, then speculation linking them with a bid for Lennon. I think Sherwood is the type who would hold a grudge, get the feeling he's trying to hold up us off-loading players. Before AVFC got linked to Ade we had a bunch of other rumored interested parties outside the Prem. So who knows.

Hmmm think Ade is refusing to leave London, so all the foreign clubs have given up.........rumour was he said to Sherwood he'd sign but wanted to stay living in Hadley Wood

Can you imagine how many times he'd actually bother turning up for training?......

Latest from Poch in regards to transfers and a lot better than the shit ITK

More now from Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino, and he’s confirmed the club are working tirelessly to bring in new faces this summer.

"I think you know we need to bring some players," he said. “We work very hard for that. But always if we bring some player, the player who can help our squad is welcome."

Pochettino, though, would not be drawn on whether the club were interested in West Brom striker Saido Berahino, adding: "I never speak about rumours.

“If you check in the last few weeks, a lot of names are linked with us. But this is private, our target and I hope it can happen quick.

"I think our philosophy is to mix. To have the balance in between the young and the experienced player. I think our philosophy, our idea and it is good for the club and the future."

Atleast he knows we have to bring players in and knows it's important. Other times poch has said " im happy with the squad " but clearly he feels work is needed

jbW7vPB.png

^ That is encouraging to hear from Poch and that we are trying to bring in experienced players. I think we all know it will happen but it is very frustrating we left it so late again. Just once would love to see what we can achieve with a settled squad going into our first match.

Look at Chelsea last season they had their business done early and opened up a nice lead before August ended.

Any news on pritchard? I didn't think his injury was too serious but he hasn't been mentioned at all.

More now from Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino, and he’s confirmed the club are working tirelessly to bring in new faces this summer.

"I think you know we need to bring some players," he said. “We work very hard for that. But always if we bring some player, the player who can help our squad is welcome."

Pochettino, though, would not be drawn on whether the club were interested in West Brom striker Saido Berahino, adding: "I never speak about rumours.

“If you check in the last few weeks, a lot of names are linked with us. But this is private, our target and I hope it can happen quick.

"I think our philosophy is to mix. To have the balance in between the young and the experienced player. I think our philosophy, our idea and it is good for the club and the future."

"Charlie Austin... How you say? - Triffic, Triffic Lad...Yes?"

Apparently Samuel Rondon from Zenit [:avbshock:] is on his way to WBA for 15m.

Edit:
Oh, there was a new page I see. Late to the party.

They now have 5 strikers on the books

Berahino
Rondon
Lambert
Ideye
Anichebe

You would think the new signing rondon will start if they are paying 15 mil and Lambert wouldn't move if he were to be a bench warmer. Surely means Berahino is off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom