Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an important role the idea of having a player who protects the back four and gives other players some licence to go forward.

Poch had Schneiderlin and Waynama at Saints so he clearly likes that type of player and is now using Dier in that role. It's almost like a third centre back which is perhaps why we are using Dier.

Not saying we won't use Bentaleb and Mason but they are more naturally attacking players.

NEWSFLASH: Forum member has a different opinion but doesn't just cunt off and explains point :dierpochhug:

Dier was our best player along with Rose last game. Dier will have bad games aswell. Just like Matic does. Or Schneiderlin will do. I think Bentaleb is our best passer of the ball and I think them to together with time will be a better partnership than what we had last year. No disrespect to Mason as I do think he gets a raw deal on here sometimes

lol ur such a joke.

I'd definitely rather be considered boring by one sad individual with anger issues than be so widely disliked that I've become accustomed to being binned.
don't bother with him. he is angry with life, not you. Just give him a couple of hours to finish his super tenants and then he'll be back in the bin

I have a farm , it's a large part of the job.
I'm 6 foot 2" by the way.

logo-large.png

lol ur such a joke.

I'd definitely rather be considered boring by one sad individual with anger issues than be so widely disliked that I've become accustomed to being binned.
I don't think you understand how the bin works (but that doesn't surprise me). It's not democratic in that there's no other option. Do you want to see X binned? Vote yes or no - there is no 'no'. So if X writes the odd controversial post (and I admit that I do) there will always be people to hit the button - it's not an indication of being 'widely disliked'. Again rep is consistent with post count to an extent, but on Monday I had over 100 positive reps - If I was widely disliked I don't think that would have been the case.

You call me 'sad' 'angry' 'widely disliked'. I called you 'boring' but I think I will add 'sensitive' to that.

I'm not complaining about the bin BTW - it's probably the best of a bad bunch of options.

I know that 'boring' is the worst thing that you can call anyone in front of your mum.

NEWSFLASH: Forum member has a different opinion but doesn't just cunt off and explains point :dierpochhug:

Dier was our best player along with Rose last game. Dier will have bad games aswell. Just like Matic does. Or Schneiderlin will do. I think Bentaleb is our best passer of the ball and I think them to together with time will be a better partnership than what we had last year. No disrespect to Mason as I do think he gets a raw deal on here sometimes

Oh yeh shit forgot that part, here you go.

:dembelefingers::kaneshh::avbfu:

:dierpochhug:

It's an important role the idea of having a player who protects the back four and gives other players some licence to go forward.

Poch had Schneiderlin and Waynama at Saints so he clearly likes that type of player and is now using Dier in that role. It's almost like a third centre back which is perhaps why we are using Dier.

Not saying we won't use Bentaleb and Mason but they are more naturally attacking players.

I'm coming around to this idea of not playing with a striker like Barcelona used to do.
Townsend could take the Messi role, Dier could be Xavi, Chadli could fill the Iniesta role and N'Jie could be Pedro...

Mason, Bentaleb, Alli are good players. Dier offers natural defensive instincts, aggression, discipline etc which is different from the others and against stronger team in particularly I would rather Dier get one of our midfield spots. I can see why Poch has been using him.

don't bother with him. he is angry with life, not you. Just give him a couple of hours to finish his super tenants and then he'll be back in the bin
Oh god. You're back. Learn anything about Spurs over the weekend? Get tickets for the scum game did you?

BTW: Super tenants are people who pay their rent on time and keep the place tidy, knowing that you are such a stickler for these things.

Think we all just need to take a deep breath.

We can't change anything now. So let's just see how we get on until January.

I would like to see a statement from levy though

Levy 'tried to make it work, fax machine broke down at the crucial moment and my phone ran of battery. Couldn't have avoided it. Poch is happy with the squad as all our managers have always been. Mid table is the new 5th. Ticket prices need to go up as we are broke, I now reuse the same tea bag for my cuppa each time as we are so skint.'

I don't think you understand how the bin works (but that doesn't surprise me). It's not democratic in that there's no other option. Do you want to see X binned? Vote yes or no - there is no 'no'. So if X writes the odd controversial post (and I admit that I do) there will always be people to hit the button - it's not an indication of being 'widely disliked'. Again rep is consistent with post count to an extent, but on Monday I had over 100 positive reps - If I was widely disliked I don't think that would have been the case.

You call me 'sad' 'angry' 'widely disliked'. I called you 'boring' but I think I will add 'sensitive' to that.

I'm not complaining about the bin BTW - it's probably the best of a bad bunch of options.

I know that 'boring' is the worst thing that you can call anyone in front of your mum.
i like how you refer to them as "Controversial" posts. I think the word you were looking for is abusive. But of course controversial makes it sound more intellectual, rather than the truth of the matter in which you just start calling people cunts when you've run out of valid points.

Also I know you'd like to think I'm sensitive and all your mean horrible comments hurt my feelings but I'm afraid that's not the case. If they did I would have voted to bin you. Which, as I pointed out before, I didn't.

I find your name calling and insults amusing. Every one is just another sign of you losing the plot and realising you have nothing else to back up your opinions.

Last edited:
adebayor-1.jpg

You gotta look close, but I'm intrigued by Daniel Levy in a grey jumper giving Ade the thumbs down!
...He's to the left of the pic, near anothet saluting crawler, directly above where Holtby(?) is warming up!

If you look closer still you can see one of our more erstwhile members giggling hysterically. Directly above the fat benny hill and below the chap with grey whiskers.

It's everyone's favourite lawyer. Smoked Salmon.

Oh god. You're back. Learn anything about Spurs over the weekend? Get tickets for the scum game did you?

BTW: Super tenants are people who pay their rent on time and keep the place tidy, knowing that you are such a stickler for these things.
I can only apologize profusely. I imagine misspelling Super Ts has a similar effect on you as drawing big Mo does on Muslims.
Anyway, don't let me stop you spreading your hate. I guess it's less effective but much cheaper than therapy

I find your name calling and insults amusing. Every one is just another sign of you losing the plot and realising you have nothing else to back up your opinions.
But when you do it it's alright right? Can you not see that the vast majority of my posts are highly amusing and insightful? Everybody says so - can't you SEE? Look a bit harder and you'll find someone who doesn't take himself too seriously, and admits to getting irritated with those that do - like you. Stop pretending to be a football expert all the time, and get off your tall horse.

I can only apologize profusely. I imagine misspelling Super Ts has a similar effect on you as drawing big Mo does on Muslims.
Anyway, don't let me stop you spreading your hate. I guess it's less effective but much cheaper than therapy
Well you lay into other members for the same thing - I'm just better at it than you. You're so funny.

I accept your apology since it was so graciously given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom