Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
:holtbytongue::sandroscream:

... I wonder who's gonna take their place in terms 'connecting with the fans'?
Benny and Ade.
article-0-1A20240C00000578-908_634x853.jpg

Fuck off about dont try and get involved you muppet.....whens Benteke signing?

Your mask slipped a long time ago. You know fuck all from inside this club.

I remember he called the Southampton signings aswell not too long ago :adelol:

He's a fantasist who let's others believe his bullshit. No one has ever seen the bloke.
Complete myth who hasnt got the nuts to meet anyone.

Fuck off about dont try and get involved you muppet.....whens Benteke signing?

Your mask slipped a long time ago. You know fuck all from inside this club.

????? I'm talking about Leeds and Pompey you twat. You really know fuck all about football at all do you? This is all in the public domain

Right here we go

2dv8q4y.jpg

Then......

Now:

Chadli, coupe, bentaleb, Eriksen, dembele....

Yep, we've really come on.

Vorm
Fazio
Dier
Stambouli
Davies
Yedlin

we have purchased 6 players.
We needed a better reserve keeper. we bought one.
Everyone was crying out for a new left back with prem experience and some specifically said davies would be our best bet. We bought him.
Loads of people slagged off dawson last year. we sold him and replaced him with the seville captain who just won a europa league trophy
Everyone agreed naughton as a back-up right back was a disaster. We bought a young, English back-up player with loads of talent that can play across the back four and another player in that position to come in next year
The only random one is Stambouli, but we've sold Sandro who has looked very iffy since his bad injury and replaced with a guy who by all accounts is a tough tackler and can actually play a pass.

We've also shipped out livermore for 8 mill, fryers for 3 mill and got Lloris to sign a new contract meaning our best player didn't get poached in the summer for fucking once!

Yes it's been an utter disaster. Let's all go and kill ourselves.

This squad will take time to build. I don't want shit loads of new players coming in and having to gel again.
:vdvshh:. This is still not the time or the place for logical deductions.....

Can't believe there are still fans out there who lap up those bullshit renderings and master plans and also using it as an excuse 5 years later as to why we can't spend 10p in the transfer window unless we sell first.

Completely agree. Funding for stadiums is a long term investment, shouldn't stop the transfer funds otherwise you won't fill a stadium. Simple as that

????? I'm talking about Leeds and Pompey you twat. You really know fuck all about football at all do you?

Right here we go

2dv8q4y.jpg

Then......

Now:

Chadli, coupe, bentaleb, Eriksen, dembele....

Yep, we've really come on.

And where did we get those players in the photo from?

Thats right, we bought them through our policy....a mixture of potential and proven on cheaper deals.

We developed three of them from nothing. Two became world class...you are saying we dont spend, then posting pictures of players we bought. We are weaker, I agree, but this bullshit about how Levy is screwing us every window is embarrassing.

The fact you think players were the wrong buys doesnt mean they were free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom